With only 30 days left left until a new year, it is that time where people start to take stock of what they have done and look ahead to what can be. As you reflect on this journey, we encourage you to take an integrity check or to develop a habit of appreciation by creating a Gratitude Jar.
As you celebrate festivities with family and friends, celebrate the past 12 months as well – you deserve it! Reviewing your year is a great exercise of mindfulness and living in integrity.
In this post you will find, 17 questions to help guide you in reflecting on the past year. We invite you to sit down with a warm cup of cocoa with your journal and pen to write out your responses, or to think about them in your head.
Read over these 10 questions that get you ready for 2018, here!
17 Questions for 2017
- What was your proudest accomplishment this year, either personal or career related?
- What are three words that would describe your year?
- What did you learn about yourself this year?
- What, or who, are you most thankful for?
- What book or movie affected your life in a profound way?
- What were some of your core values that stuck with you in tough times?
- What topics did you enjoy learning most about?
- What habits did you intentionally create and keep in 2017?
- What advice would you give your early 2017 self?
- What is your biggest disappointment or regret this year?
- How did you manage your stress level this year?
- What held you back this past year?
- Where did you find inspiration this year?
- When was a time this year that you felt inspired about the work that you do?
- In what ways did you change the lives of others this year?
- In what area do you feel you have improved in the most?
- What was your aha moment of the year?
Where we found inspiration for our questions: