With the new year quickly approaching, it is that time where people start to look ahead to what could be. Embrace the possibility of achieving new goals by checking-off these seven tips or by setting priorities.
As you celebrate festivities with family and friends, get pumped up for what 2018 will bring – be sure to include an exercise of mindfulness and continue to live with integrity.
In this post you will find 10 questions to help guide you in embracing the new year. We invite you to sit down with a warm cup of cocoa with your journal and pen to write out your responses, or to think about them in your head.
10 Questions for 2018
- What possibilities are you looking forward to in 2018?
- What is one word that you plan to focus on in 2018?
- What is your vision for 2018?
- What new habits do you want to create in 2018?
- What skills do you want to learn or improve upon?
- What do you want to achieve career-wise?
- What kind of leader, peer, friend, partner (and other roles) do you want to be?
- What new experiences will you do in the new year to have more fun and enjoyment in your life?
- What one thing will you do to “give back” or be of service to your immediate community this year?
- What one person do you want to collaborate with this year?
Take a look at our other blog and celebrate your 2017, here.
Where we found inspiration for our questions: