LeaderShape is pleased to announce the addition of six new Trustees.
All six have been involved with LeaderShape to varying degrees throughout the years and they believe in and support our mission and vision of a just, caring, and thriving world where all lead with integrity and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Joining the LeaderShape Board of Trustees are:
- Marilyn Bugenhagen – Faculty, Federal Executive Institute for the United States Office of Personnel Management;
- Christine Craft – Senior Advisor to Hospitals for Health Systems & National Consultants;
- Rob Edmunds – Senior Vice President for Dave & Buster’s;
- Jennifer JJ Jones – Executive Director at Southern Methodist University;
- Jeremiah Shinn – Associate Vice President for Student Affairs at Boise State University;
- Katherine Weeks – President of Allay, LLC.
We are excited to welcome them and look forward to what they bring to the organization.